Wildlife Buddies are short-term volunteers who serve as buddies (guides) for their peers, younger students or the disadvantaged to facilitate meaningful and memorable visits to our parks. This is most suitable for students who wish to volunteer in groups and give back to the society.
Training will be provided for participants to qualify as Wildlife Buddies.
- Students from primary 5 and above
- 7-hour training which can be a full-day session or spread over 2
- $20 per participant. This includes admission for training and
- Minimum of 25 participants per training session
- Students will return on a separate day for guiding
To book the Wildlife Buddies (Student Groups) programme, please email [email protected] with the subject: “Wildlife Buddies (Student Group)”.