In line with the latest government guidelines, we have made operational adjustments across our four parks. As tighter Safe Management Measures take effect from 27 September 2021 to 24 October 2021, please take note of the following when visiting our parks:
- Only group sizes of up to 2 persons (including children and infants) will be allowed into the parks.
- Groups of more than 2 persons, even if in separated pairs, from different households will not be allowed admission into our parks. Please note that Verification of NRIC / ID address may be conducted onsite.
- Pre-book your visit date and time
- Shows will admit up to 50 guests at a maximum of 2 pax per seating, including infant.
- Private buggy tours capped at group size of up to 2 pax.
- Animal token feedings in pairs only.
For guests who have previously booked more than two tickets or would like to defer their visit, please reach out to us via the Contact Us page at least 7 working days ahead of your original visit date.
For those who want to bring wildlife experiences right into your homes, choose from our range of virtual programmes and interact with our animals and their keepers remotely.