We are making operational adjustments to comply with the latest government guidelines. In line with the latest government guidelines, we have made operational adjustments across our four parks. Please take note of the following that take effect from 10 August 2021 when visiting our parks:
- Keep to a group size of up to 5 persons (including children and infants).
- Unvaccinated persons are encouraged to stay in groups of up to 2.
- Pre-book your visit date and time
- Shows will admit up to 50 guests at a maximum of 5 pax per seating, including infants.
- Dining in will resume with up to 5 fully vaccinated guests per table. Exceptions are made for children aged 12 years and below so long as all children at a given table are from the same household. Proof of vaccination status and household address (for guests aged 12 and below) will be required.
- Unvaccinated guests will be able to purchase food for takeaway.
Read more about the Safe Management Measures in place before your next visit to our parks.
For those who want to bring wildlife experiences right into your homes, choose from our range of virtual programmes and interact with our animals and their keepers remotely.