• Reservation of seats for the Event is only available for registered members of Friends of Bird Park, Friends of River Safari, Friends of Night Safari, Friends of Singapore Zoo and Friends of Wildlife.
• Only the named person(s) reflected on the membership card can make a seat reservation for the Event.
• A member may only reserve seats for the co-members within his/her own membership.
• Reservation of seats is on a first-come, first-served basis.
• All seat reservation and fee payments must be made online at https://membership.wrs.com.sg/jbp-movie-night-2018. No seat reservation or fee payment can be made on 22 December 2018.
• Seat reservation is only confirmed upon our receipt of payment. Member will receive a confirmation email once payment is received by us.
• Reservation fees paid are non-refundable.
• Reservation for the Event can be made from 28 November 2018 to 20 December 2018 or such time when the Event is fully-subscribed, whichever is earlier.
• A valid Friends of Bird Park, Friends of River Safari, Friends of Night Safari, Friends of Singapore Zoo and Friends of Wildlife membership card or e-card together with the confirmation email from us must be presented at the event registration table for admission to the Event.
•An admission ticket to Jurong Bird Park is required to enter the park for Friends of Night Safari, Friends of River Safari, Friends of Singapore Zoo member. Member can purchase the admission ticket from Jurong Bird Park ticketing booths between 8:30am to 5:30pm OR upgrade their membership to Friends of Wildlife at Jurong Bird Park Membership Services Centre between 8:30am to 6:00pm.
• Event registration will start from 6:00 PM and close at 7:00 PM on 22 December 2018.
• Members who have made a reservation for the Event will enjoy free seating within a section reserved for members.
• Upon registration, each member who has successfully reserved a seat for the Event with Package A will be eligible to receive the followings:
o 1x Popcorn
o 1x Pack of Water
• Upon registration, each member who has successfully reserved a seat for the Event with Package B will be eligible to receive the followings:
o 1x Popcorn
o 1x Pack of Water
o 1x Fluffy Plush Penguin Keychain (Note: Colour of the Fluffy Plush Penguin Keychain will be given out at random)
• The Jurong Bird Park Private Limited (“JBP”) shall be entitled to, without notice to members, and at its sole and absolute discretion, substitute or replace the movie being screened and the items that members are eligible to receive under Package A and Package B with such other movie or items as JBP deems fit.
• Strictly no changing of the Package type will be allowed on the event day.
• Collection will only be available from 6:00 PM on 22 December 2018.
• Any unclaimed items after 7:00 PM on 22 December 2018 will be deemed to have been forfeited.
• In the event of inclement or adverse weather (e.g. category one lightning alert, heavy downpour or haze), the Event may be suspended or cancelled at the discretion of Jurong Bird Park.
• Members may refer to www.birdpark.com.sg should there be any change of plans.
• If the Event is canceled, there will be no full or partial refund, and no compensation shall be due from JBP to members. Members who had paid for Package B will be notified to collect the Fluffy Plush Penguin Keychain by email.
• The Event conducted by JBP is open to all Friends of Bird Park, Friends of River Safari, Friends of Night Safari, Friends of Singapore Zoo and Friends of Wildlife members.
• By participating in the Event, the participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and any other instructions or requirements that JBP may issue from time to time.
• You hereby grant consent to Wildlife Reserves Singapore Pte Ltd, its related corporations, and their subsidiaries (collectively referred to as “Mandai Group”) and/or any party authorised by the Mandai Group to photograph, film, videotape and then display, edit, use, reproduce and/or publish your images, likeness, voice and/or appearance (“Images”) taken in connection with the Event for the purposes of (i) administering your participation, and (ii) any publicity materials in connection with the Event. You hereby release Mandai Group, its respective directors, officers, employees, agents, assigns and all persons acting under the instruction of Mandai Group from any claims in connection with the publication, processing, distribution or any other use of such Images including for the purposes set out in this paragraph. You acknowledge that full ownership of intellectual property rights in any of the Images which is recorded, made or produced by the Mandai Group shall vest with the Mandai Group exclusively and the Mandai Group shall have the exclusive right to licence, use, reproduce, duplicate or otherwise exploit the Images without liability to make any payment to you.
• By participating in the Event (collectively, the “Programme”), you hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the Mandai Group, their volunteers, partners, participants, consultants, sub-contractors involved in the Programme or working on projects related to the Programme, and their respective officers, employees, officials, representatives and agents (collectively, the "Releasees") from all liability to you, and your personal representatives, spouse, assigns, heirs, executors, agents, insurers and next-of-kin, for any and all loss or damage, and/or any claims or demands therefore on account of your death, personal injury (including, without limitation, such injury that may occur due to stings, scratches, bites or disease transmission from any animals or wildlife), psychological trauma, loss or damage (including property damage) ("Harm") howsoever arising from or in connection with your participation in the Programme, including, without limitation, the failure of anyone to enforce rules and regulations, the failure to establish any guidelines or protocols to ensure the safety of persons participating in the Programme, accidents from any causes, any delay in medical treatment being received, and any act or omission of the Releasees or any of them or any other act or omission whether caused by the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Releasees or otherwise and whether or not occurring in restricted areas, except to the extent prohibited by the laws of Singapore.
• By participating in the Programme, you hereby acknowledge, agree and represent that you are fully aware of and assume full responsibility for any risk of Harm howsoever arising from or in connection with your participation in the Programme whether caused by the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Releasees or otherwise.
• You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Releasees and each of them from and against any and all claims, demands, causes of action, damages, costs, expenses, penalties, losses and liabilities (whether under a theory of negligence, strict liability, contract or otherwise) incurred or to be incurred by the Releasees (including but not limited to costs of investigation, legal fees on a full indemnity basis and other third-party fees and, to the extent permitted by law, fines, penalties and forfeitures in connection with any proceedings against the Releasees) arising out of any Harm while you are in the restricted areas and/or while participating in the Programme and whether caused by the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Releasees or otherwise.
• By participating in the Event, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Mandai Park Holdings Pte Ltd’s Data Protection Policy at www.wrs.com.sg/en/about-us/our-policies/data-protection.html (which includes my right to withdraw consent given herein), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of my personal data by the Mandai Group for the purpose of administering the Contest via (i) electronic mail, (ii) text message, and (iii) telephone call.
• JBP reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice, and you agree to be bound by such revised Terms and Conditions.