1. Membership applied online/onsite is valid for one (1) year from the date of application. Admission blackout dates will apply on the second day of Chinese New Year, Labour Day and Hari Raya Puasa.
2. The membership will allow unlimited admission to Jurong Bird Park during regular operating hours except on above specified blackout dates. Restricted access and/or additional fees may apply for special events or promotional events.
3. Membership fees shall be paid in advance and there shall be no pro-rata or refund of membership fees.
4. An electronic membership card (“e-card”) will be issued for each Friends of Bird Park membership. No physical membership card will be issued.
5. One (1) photograph reflective of all registered members is required for the e-card and must be submitted. The photograph must not include any non-registered members.
6. The e-card is personal to the registered member(s) and is not transferable. Only the named person(s) reflected on the e-card may enjoy the membership benefits.
7. Members must present their e-card to enjoy the membership benefits and discounts, including admission to Jurong Bird Park.
8. The e-card is property of Wildlife Reserves Singapore (“WRS”), which owns and manages Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari, River Safari and Singapore Zoo. The e-card may be terminated if it has been fraudulently issued, misused, tampered, or if the membership has been terminated.
9. A Family membership is limited to a maximum of two adults and five children. Addition or change of registered members are not allowed throughout a membership’s validity. A child’s age is defined as 3 to 12 years old.
10. Verification of age or identity may be requested by WRS at the time of membership application or admission to Jurong Bird Park.
11. Friends of Bird Park members are entitled to free tram rides at Jurong Bird Park only on weekdays, excluding Public Holidays.
12. Discounts are not applicable for any token feedings, animal rides or photography.
13. Member’s F&B and Retail discounts are applicable at selected outlets across all WRS parks and is not applicable with other discounts and promotions. Retail discounts will only apply to regular-priced house brand products.
14. The concessionary Senior membership is applicable to all individuals aged 60 years old and above with a Singapore NRIC or FIN card. The NRIC or FIN card is required at the point of application and no further discounts or preferential rates are applicable.
15. WRS reserves the right to reject any application or renewal, and to suspend or terminate a membership without liability or refund, if any of the conditions of the membership are not complied with or if any benefits are abused.
16. The membership programmes, benefits, privileges, and terms and conditions may be supplemented, amended or terminated without prior notice at the sole discretion of WRS. In the event of a dispute, the decision of WRS will be final.